Option 1. to Register and Pay Online (debit/credit card or your Paypal account) for one of the following classes, please do not try to register online if not paying online. If paying by check see option #2 below
- Perfectly Social Manners Class Augusta- Class Time/Dates Mondays 4:45-5:45 PM FULL (Oct. 23, 30, Nov. 6), Mondays 6:00-7:00 PM FULL (Oct. 23, 30, Nov. 6), Thursdays 5:15 – 6:15 PM FULL (Oct. 26, Nov. 2, 9) Dinner all 3 classes combined, Sunday November 12th 6:30-8:30 PM. A confirmation letter will be mailed in early October. Please see the Classes page for a description.
- Perfectly Social Manners Class Aiken-Next class offering is September 2017 held at The Aiken Center for the Arts, Class time-4:30-5:30 PM, dates 9/11, 9/12, 9/13, 9/18, dinner 9/19 4:30-6:00 PM
- Perfectly Social Manners Class Waynesboro-Next class offering is February 2018 dates TBA in November 2017
- Social I– 2017-2018 all classes begin after Labor Day, 7th grade, $290/year, pay in full or half(/$145 now, $145 in January), you will receive an email in August with the class assignment and schedule
- Social II-2017-2018, all classes begin after Labor Day, 8th grade, $290/year, pay in full or half($145 now, $145 in January) Social I required with one exception–If your child has not had Social I and is in the 8th or older and you would like them to take Social II please make a note in the comment section. They will take four 1-hour make up lessons August 16th, 21st, 24th and 28th. 5:15-6:15 PM. Make up lessons are $40 total which can be paid for by check on the first make up lesson. You will receive an email in August with the class assignment and schedule
- Dance Club-2017-2018 September-May, 9th grade, must have completed Social II, $260/year, once monthly themed Dance Club dates 9/23, 10/21, 11/18, 12/8-9, 1/20, 2/23, 3/23, 4/21, 5/4. A detailed letter will be emailed to you by the 1st week in September.
Please call the office if you would like to be on a waitlist. The same class will be offered in February. Registration begins after Thanksgiving.
All classes except Perfectly Social Manners Class you MUST HAVE A PARTNER TO REGISTER. Once we have received your registration and payment we will assign the couple to the class by the boys school. If the class is full, we will contact you by phone to chose another class. A detail summary of our classes may be found on the Classes page.
Choose Option 2. to Register and Pay with a Check using the downloadable PDF found below under REGISTER BY MAIL and return it to the address on the form.